Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Nutrition makes me puke."

Apparently, the great Jimmy Piersall and I agree.  I highly doubt that my brief bout of puking overnight had anything to do with changes in nutrition (most likely just period related), but nonetheless I believe the quote is fitting.

Day 2 = success! Although, it is easier to stick to a strict diet regimen when you can't really eat for the day. I didn't sleep very well last night (due to queasiness and trips to the bathroom), and woke up hurting with a fever, soaked in sweat.  I mostly spent the day trying to stay hydrated, lots of water and tea. Luckily, Fred Meyer had been having a sale on Traditional Medicinals brand tea. I had just recently picked up a few boxes at 2 for $7.

While I didn't eat much, food was definitely on my mind.  In order to better our efforts for following Paleo, we've signed up for a produce home delivery service! We're so excited about this. If you would like information about this service for yourself, click here:  http://www.fullcircle.com/

They deliver a big box of farm fresh goodies to your door while you sleep!  Since we're noobs to the service, I can't really tell you much about it but will keep you posted. If you check it out and decide to go for it, use the promotional code SPRINGHEALTH at checkout and tell them Eileen Rojas told you about it. We'll each get a $15 credit.  They're doing this promotion until May 3rd.

That's all I got for today...sorry there's no exciting pictures or recipes, but check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love Traditional Medicinals tea. Organic Throat Coat and EveryDay Detox are my faves.

    Sorry you are not feeling well!

    ReplyDelete